What does an EVC DO?
It’s a throttle response controller that eliminates acceleration delays that are common on many modern vehicles. Let’s be honest here, you paid a lot of money for your car, when you plant that foot you should be getting instant throttle response, not a noticeable lag. The EVC eliminates this lag by providing new points of reference for your throttle range and complete control over the responsiveness of your engine.
It has four different tuning modes, Economy (10 different settings for better fuel consumption), Ultimate (10 different settings for more power!), Auto (which automatically corrects your throttle sensitivity for you) and Normal (which replicates your factory throttle specifications), giving you complete control over your throttle to best suit your driving style.
Other benefits of the EVC include:
- Easy Installation (Plug & Play, most models can be installed in under 3 minutes without modification)
- Four driving modes
- 20 adjustable settings
- Intuitive LED interface
- Available in a range of colours
- OEM Factory Plugs that plug directly into your existing pedal unit
- Individual Programming for any driving conditions
- Incredibly user-friendly and easily navigatable
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Every unit comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, if for whatever reason you don’t think the Ultimate9 EVC is for you, simply return it for a full refund.