More modes. More settings. More security.
Loaded full of new features, evcX places throttle control into the palms of our hands. With 8 Driving modes, 32 levels of adjustability, and a highly anticipated Lock mode.
Developed just for the evcX, the Ultimate9 TC App offers wireless control to eXplore its array of new modes, levels, and layouts at the touch of a screen.
The iconic EVC driver interface remains – receiving a fresh look that offers greater freedom in dashboard mounting, with dual USB-C ports and new mounting options. Its larger OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) interface delivers comprehensive on-screen information and incorporates a self-dimming feature – activating as it senses a change in ambient lighting.
- Ultimate9 Mode: For maximum throttle enhancement. Ultimate9 mode instantly sets the pedal response to our highest setting.
- Ultimate Mode: Enhance your throttle response and choose from 9 levels of sensitivity to fine-tune your vehicle’s response.
- Launch Mode: Improve those takeoffs with controlled, maximum throttle enhancement. Launch Mode’s initial response is modified compared to Ultimate9 mode to try and reduce wheel spin & increase traction.
- Adapt Mode: Take the guesswork out. Let Adapt Mode choose the best Ultimate throttle response based on your pedal input.
- Eco Mode: Subdue your initial throttle response for greater control on loose, uneven surfaces such as when off-road. With 9 levels to choose from, Eco Mode is great for off-road, heavy traffic and low-speed towing manoeuvres. Try your luck and see if you can gain more economy from your vehicle!
- Anti-Slip Mode: Reduce your throttle response and limit your RPM to help increase traction. With 9 levels of sensitivity, gain more control when navigating slippery surfaces such as snow, ice and mud.
- Valet Mode: Designed for parking, Valet mode reduces throttle response whilst limiting the available throttle to provide approximately 50% maximum RPM.
- Factory Mode: Replicates factory throttle settings, ideal for sharing your vehicle with an unfamiliar driver
- Lock Mode: Add an extra level of security to your vehicle. Block all throttle input from the accelerator pedal and immobilise your vehicle.