Similar to the Squadron Sport, the Squadron-R Sport off-road lights produce 3,150 lumens of pure power to light up the trail on your nighttime off-roading excursions! The Squadron-R Sport has been designed for customers looking for LED performance with more traditional styling. The Squadron-R Sport has also been optimized for aftermarket bumpers featuring a 4 inch round hole. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of optimal performance out of this small, but high-performing auxiliary LED light. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Light Pattern: Spot: A longer and narrower 9 degree beam Focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.77 x 3.5 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Squadron-R Sport LED Light-Spot-Clear Lens and Black Housing
There are no reviews yet.