JK Under Armor 4 Door Bellypan Kit. Artec Industries New Artec 3D Artec Industries New JK Under Armor is designed to give your 2007 – 2017 Jeep JK Wrangler full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 1/4 inch thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16 inch Zinc-plated Steel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JK Under Armor Kit offers both a strong and lightweight solution For the heavy Jeep JK. This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible For incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible For correct installation.
- Sold as Each
- 1/4 inch 6061 Aluminum For skid plates, 3/16 inch zinc plated steel For bracketry
- Designed from factory CAD files For great and precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies For high strength and a unique look.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk For absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets For Easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section For vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust and Transfer Case
- No removal of gas tank needed, simply bolt Inch place
- Works best with Artec JK Heavy Duty Cross members
- Clearanced near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
- Loop delete needed if using long arm HD cross member with link mounts.
- A small amount of trimming will be required on the factory Gas Tank Skid plate.
- Not compatible with exhaust spacer Kits such as Terflex.
- May not work with aftermarket Evap Canister Skid Plates, relocation is suggested.
- May not be compatible or may need to be modified to work with Aftermarket Suspensions that use a proprietary cross member.
- Using the factory cross member, some holes must use factory hardware which is not countersunk.
- For a completely smooth bottom, use Artec HD Cross members.
- Transmission Cooler lines may need to be removed from clip and tied up slightly