This laser cut and puzzled Roll Cage Kit (un-welded) from GenRight Off Road for the Jeep Wrangler JKU (2007-2018).
We use the latest Laser Cutting and CNC Tube Bending technology to build this cage from heavy duty 2″ diameter DOM tubing and features solid 8-point mounting for maximum protection (unlike any other cage on the market).
This is the best most protective, complete replacement, weld-in (not bolt in) cage available making it the safest cage on the market for a Jeep Wrangler JKU.
All the tubes are cut to length and notched to fit together like a “puzzle.” You just need a (MIG or TIG) welder to put it all together.
- Made from 2″ diameter heavy duty x .120″ wall D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing..
- Laser Cut and notched CNC bent tubes, with additional keying for fool-proof assembly and a precision fit.
- Solid 8-point mounting for maximum safety by adding an additional pillar behind rear seats to protect passengers .
- Designed for maximum visibility with an ultra low profile dash bar.
- Only minor trimming of plastic dash end caps is needed and is not visible when cage is installed.
- Front doors do not rub the sides of the dash after cage is installed (like other cage kits).
- Fits under both, factory hard and soft tops.
- Can be used with metal (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Pre-welded heavy duty cage to tub mounting brackets are laser cut and formed.
- Each tube has the part number laser etched into it, so there are no mistakes.
- 2 grab handles are included for the front (grab handles for the rear passengers are optional).
- Includes mounting brackets to retain all the factory seat belts.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (Grade 8)
- Includes very detailed step by step installation instructions (can be installed in 2 days).
- Jeep JK Dome Light Housing (For GenRight Cages)
- Jeep JK Soft Top Adapter for GenRight Roll Cage (4 Dr.)
- Jeep JK Detachable B-Pillar Kit
- JK (4 Door) Aluminum Roof for GenRight Roll Cage