This is the GenRight Aluminum “EXT” or Extreme Rear Tube Flares, 4″ wide that Tony used on his Growler YJ during the 2012 Ultimate Adventure.
These all metal tube flares are the newest shape and style for guys running monster tires!
Some people refer to this rear flare as a modified Comp flare. The bottom line it will keep mud and water from flinging forward AND it is a courtesy attempt to keep the law off your back!
Built from tough 1/8″ thick wall steel tubing & plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
Yes, these GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on too, but you can weld them on if you want to. The main reason we don’t weld them on is they are replaceable. This is the same version seen on all our GenRight trail rigs for the past two years being bashed on trails almost every weekend.
- Modified COMP shape if perfect for Jeeps with a stretched wheelbase!
- Fits 40″+ tires with a rear axle that has been moved back.
- Cool tube styling and tough trail function.
- Flat rear “flare” top plate to match the GenRight tube front fenders.
- 1-1/2″ diameter x .188″ wall thick 6061-T6 aluminum alloy tubing is CNC Mandrel bent.
- 1/8″ thick alum plate and mounting tabs are TIG welded on.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare can fit up to a 42″+ tire.
- Bolt-on design.
- Shipped with a brushed aluminum finish.
- Made in the USA!