These are the newest Aluminum version (G3) Front Tube Fender Flares from GenRight Off Road, with a 4″ flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4″ flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal). This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
Aluminum fenders are a great way to save weight, only weighing 9.3 lbs each, compared to the steel version, which weigh 21.75 lbs. each! That’s over a 24 lbs. reduction!
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 8lbs!
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2″ diameter x .188″ wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well.
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF-2730)
- Also available in a 0″ (TFF-2610) or a 6″ flare (TFF-2810) version
- Sold un-painted, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant)
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- We have Stealth Side and Front marker/signal light kits (LED-1004) available for these fenders too.
- 100% made in USA!