These are the newest 4″ Flare Hi-Fender Aluminum Front Tube Fender Flares for Jeep TJ & LJ from GenRight Off Road. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove more under hood heat.
The GenRight Hi-Fender models allow you to run larger tires without lifting the vehicle.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4″ flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal). They are also a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy construction weighs only 8 lbs. each
- Fully TIG welded
- This Hi-Fender model opens the wheel opening over 3″ up and back.
- Perforated Removable side panel for under-hood heat reduction & easy access to engine compartment.
- Built from durable 1-1/2″ diameter x .188″ wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well if you choose.
- Sold un-painted, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant)
- Available in a standard height version (non hi-fender) (TFF2710)
- Also available in a 6″ flare (TFF2830)
- Made in the USA