This Aluminum Swing-Out Rear Tire Carrier for the 4-Door or 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-Current) is constructed from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, and weighs in at a mere 21lbs. (20lbs. lighter than our steel version)
The sleek design opens and closes effortlessly (see video), and has secure 4-point urethane mounting to make it completely rattle-free.
The GenRight Off Road Swing-Out Tire Carrier is completely independent of the rear bumper, so it can be used with any brand rear bumper.
- 1-3/4″ diameter x .188″ thick wall 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy tubing
- 4-point polyurethane mounting is rattle-free and will not open by itself
- Completely independent from the rear bumper, allowing you to run just about any rear bumper you choose.
- Swing out tube style carrier cage design opens effortlessly
- Mounts to factory rear door hinges (strong & rattle-free)
- 100% TIG welded Aluminum
- Designed to hold from a 33″ up to a 42″ tire
- Fits any bolt pattern or wheel offset (not stock)
- Corrosion-resistant materials require no paint (but can be painted or powder coated if you choose)
- Fits tighter to the rear tailgate than any other brand rear tire carrier
- Improves departure angle
- License plate is re-located to center mount on tire carrier
- Cover for factory license plate location
- Pre-drilled for license plate and 3rd brake light wiring
- Can be painted, powder coated, or left raw
- Made in the USA