GenRight – JEEP JK 36 GAL GAS TANK & SKID PLATE (FOR ELITE SUSUPENSION)
- Fuel tank is pre-assembled into a heavy duty skid plate at GenRight (as pictured).
- New factory Mopar roll over / vent valves reconnect to the EVAP system (shown in pictures).
- New fuel line tubing is included to adapt the tank to new more reward mounting location.
- New cargo area floor cover (BKT-8100) in included (see more pictures).
- This larger tank will only fit if the factory shock mount cross member is removed as part of installing the GenRight Elite suspension system.
- Fuel pump extension kit is required or switch to Dodge 2500 truck pump or the Aeromotive in-tank pump kits.
- Hangs slightly lower (1″) than the factory muffler does (see more pictures), but it is worth the extra fuel!
- Because of shape and location changes, installation of this product, it will require changes to the exhaust tail pipe (most dump the exhaust just past the belly skid plate).
- Requires removal of the small compartment in rear floor (small tool storage depression, but the smaller jack compartment remains), as pictured.
- To install this product it does NOT require a body lift.
- Installing this tank will require switching to a Currie “AntiRock” type rear sway bars (see pictures). Because the stock sway bar must be removed.
- This tank can be used with factory tow hitch.
- This tank replaced our original 33 gallon model.
- This tank is only CARB compliant, therefore not smog legal and deemed for Off Highway Use only in California.
- This product WILL NOT deliver without a live person to sign for the delivery.
This is the all new 36 Gallon Aluminum Gas Tank and Skid Plate from GenRight Off Road for use with the JK Elite Suspension.
Now you can carry enough gas to explore your favorite areas or overland.
This fuel tank assembly is relocated to the rear muffler area and mounts in a way that still works with your factory gas filler. It even re-uses your factory fuel pump module so can work with all your factory emissions equipment so you won’t get any check engine light or have computer issues.
- 36 gallon fuel capacity.
- Creates room for GenRight’s triangulated 4 link suspension systems and larger rear axle.
- Under body rear mounting location keeps center of gravity low.
- Can re-use the factory Jeep fuel pump module (with optional extension kit).
- 1/8″ thick Aluminum alloy fuel tank is TIG welded.
- Foam liner between tank & skid plate.
- Includes a 3/16″ thick heavy duty steel skid plate.
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Includes stainless steel hold down strap.
- All tanks are 100% pressure tested.
- Patent Pending.
|Add Factory Fuel Pump Extension for $49.99? (Allows you to use your existing factory fuel pump):|
|Choose a Skid Plate Option:|
Steel, Aluminum (+$99.99)