We are a small business turning possibilities into reality. Not only for ourselves, a husband and wife team believing our daily driver should not be compromised by our off-roading capabilities, but for the communities we live, work and play. JK Land is an experience. A passion. A passion for Jeeps, 4X4’s, performance, transparency, building trust relationships, superior value, products, services and ultimately providing a raving experience. It is about building trust relationships and raving fans. Giving back to our community. To celebrate, enrich and engage with the communities we work, live and play. It is the reason we chose the community we live, Douglasville, Georgia as the home for JK Land. On Black Friday, November 23, 2018, JK Land officially opened, turning a dream of a Jeep dealership and 4X4 customization shop experience, into a reality. In the months following our opening, JK Land has had the honor to participate and contribute to numerous charitable events in our community benefitting disease and cancer research, youth programs, animal rescue and adoption and veteran programs, bringing change and making a difference in the communities we work, live and play:
- Sept 2018: Paulding’s 15th Year Annual Lamar Hunton Memorial Ride & 2nd Annual Paulding Co Sheriff’s Office Jeep Show & Shine benefitting the Georgia Sheriff’s Youth Homes – in September 2018 JK Land was not open yet as we were in the midst of building out JK Land. However, we had Jeeps and a passion for the cause, youth homes providing full-time residential care for dependent, neglected, abandoned and abused Georgia children. This event raised $5,100! For more information on the Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes visit: https://georgiasheriffsyouth.org/ or FaceBook: @georgiasheriffsyouthhomes
- Dec 2018: James O’Neal Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Toys for Tots Jeep Parade – in December 2018 JK Land participated in the James O’Neal Toys for Tots Jeep parade and toy donation.
- February 2019: American Warrior Garage (AMG), Bremen, Georgia – a non-profit organization providing on-the-job training to Veteran Apprentices (welding, metal fabrication, body work, rust repair, automotive electronics and mechanics). Veteran apprentices demonstrating aptitude and desire are provided trade school scholarships to pursue a career in automotive technology, motorcycle or marine mechanics. AWG offers mental health counseling for veteran apprentices affected by PTSD or injury related depression and vehicle retrofitting services (hand controls, wheelchair lifts) to enable vehicle operation. AWG provides vets with service facilities to perform general maintenance on personal vehicles but who do not have the means since their injury. JK Land actively partners with AWG to promote their services and customized one of AWG’s Jeeps into a Black Mountain Jeep. For more information on AWG: https://www.americanwarriorgarage.org/ or FaceBook: @americanwarriorgarage
- March 2019: Crawling for Reid Four Wheeling Charity – One of JK Land’s associates is passionate about this event, attending yearly. Once we heard the story we just had to participate. JK Land showed our support by attending the event and providing raffle donations. The Crawling for Reid event has a dual purpose – raise money to help support Reid David Underwood’s medical treatment and fund cutting edge research in the fight to cure Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), a rare genetic connective tissue order causing painful blistering of skin and mucous membranes, and other similar genetic disorders. For more information visit their website: http://crawlingforreid.com/ or FaceBook: @crawlingforreid
- March 2019: Rock for a Reason – Rally Foundation Childhood Cancer Research Charity – in March 2019, JK Land participated as a sponsor for Rock for a Reason, hosted by CLS Medical, raising money for the Rally Foundation, a non-profit childhood cancer research foundation. This event raised $167,000 towards childhood cancer research! Visit Rock for a Reason http://rockforareason.org/ or FaceBook: @RockForAReasonATL or https://rallyfoundation.org/ or FaceBook: @rallyfoundation for more information on these organizations.
- April 2019: Kaya Vineyard & Winery Jeeps in the Vines – JK Land was a premium sponsor for April 2019’s Kaya Jeeps in the Vine event benefitting Dahlonega’s TLC Humane Society, a no-kill, non-profit shelter. TLC rescues dogs, cats, puppies and kittens which are available for adoption to a good home. Visit Kaya http://www.kayavineyards.com or FaceBook: @KayaVineyard TLC http://www.tlchs.org/ FaceBook: @TLCHumaneSociety for information on these organizations.
- May 2019: Yaarab Shrine Circus Marietta – JK Land was a Potentate Sponsor May 2019 benefitting the Yaarab Shrine Hospitals for Children. The 22 Shriners Hospitals for Children facilities are dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing pediatric specialty care, innovative research, and outstanding teaching programs for medical professionals. All care and services are provided regardless of the families’ ability to pay. JK Land offered several Mega Family Circus Fun packs which were raffled as prizes to raise money for JK Land’s Inaugural Go Topless Jeep Charity benefitting iWag. For more information on the Yaarab Shriners go to: http://www.yaarabshrine.net/ or FaceBook: @ShrinersHospitalsForChildren
- May 2019: Life is Labs Rescue Charity Event – iWag is a non-profit organization offering a rescue program, adoptions and public training and boarding programs to raise money to support their rescue program. JK Land selected iWag as their non-profit organization to receive proceeds from a Go Topless Jeep Charity Poker Run held May 2019. JK Land’s Inaugural Poker Run attracted more than 50 jeeps and not only raised awareness for iWag and their programs, but raised over $4,000 for their organization. For more information on iWag visit: http://iwag.org/ or facebook page: @lifeislabs
- May 2019: Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) 4X4 Ride – in May 2019 JK Land donated raffle items for off-roading event raising money for CHOA.
In the Planning Stages
- Inaugural Georgia Jeep Invasion October 18 – 20 Benefitting American Warrior Garage (AWG) & Mission 22 – both are non-profit veteran programs. Mission 22’s mission is to is to end the stigma surrounding PTS and Traumatic Brain Injury, get our veterans the treatment options they want and deserve and end veteran suicide in America. American Warrior Garage Veterans organization is dedicated to helping our wounded Hero’s and Veterans reintegrate into society through job training. AWG is an auto shop engaged in the restoration of classic cars and trucks, hot rods and street rods for the benefit of our wounded warriors and veterans. JK Land will be a premium sponsor for this event. Mission 22’s FaceBook is: @Mi22ion. American Warrior Garage is: https://www.americanwarriorgarage.org/ or FaceBook: @americanwarriorgarage and for the latest information on Georgia Jeep Invasion: https://www.facebook.com/sunnysideatv.paradise.5/photos/gm.608789349601482/2454102341312831/?type=3